Hands-on full-stack developer and team player who will join a highly skilled team at the top of their game.
A proven full-stack developer with the ability to collaborate with UX/UI designers and convert designs into high-end fully functional bespoke web applications working with Laravel / Nova / Tailwind and Vue.js.
Rigorous code quality with the ability to create fully bespoke Laravel / Nova applications and engaging user experiences with high attention to detail and team work are essential.
Primarily you will be working with open source Laravel / Nova CMS frameworks on bespoke websites, ecommerce applications, web apps and business management platforms. Other projects will include Shopify and other popular digital platforms.
This is an exciting and demanding role for someone who relishes the opportunity to excel within one of the best digital design and development agencies in the south west. We are not your typical Wordpress agency.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Be accountable for high-end bespoke digital applications
- Translate UX/UI design into fully working CMS driven web applications
- Integrate with 3rd party applications, APIs and systems over a wide range of platforms and systems
- Collaborate with the rest of the team from to continue the high level Dewsign is known for its website and application development
- Continually refine delivery and process management
- Meet deadlines and work with the team to deliver projects on time
- Continually seek to self develop and grow your development toolkit
Proven experience in full stack development:
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- A deep understanding of the digital product development cycle from project inception through delivery and optimisation
- Effective management of your time, in a collaborative environment
- Ability to define areas of risk with a design / project and ensure that you are able to build what is being asked of you within the times allocations provided
- Strong communicator with the ability to proactively work on multiple client projects
- A pragmatic and flexible approach, with a willingness to take on different projects and platforms
- To succeed in this role you must have:
- Proven experience in delivering high-end full stack development of a range of websites, ecommerce and responsive web app type environments
- Ability to work between multiple projects concurrently if needed
- A passion for digital and associated technologies
- Aligned vision with our Conscious Digital ethos
- Ambition for career progression
Experts in providing business transformation, adding value and delivering results with a heritage spanning 20 years. Our ethos is Conscious Digital®
We have a diverse range of clients from global brands, start-ups and education, through charities, SME, in public and private sector. A full-service digital design and technology agency with digital at its core.
Multilingual pan-European campaigns over web, mobile and social channels for global brands, business critical bespoke software applications, customised eCommerce platforms and business process management systems.
We are very aware of how important the correct work/life balance is. The health and well-being of our team is of paramount importance to us.
If you are considering a move out of the city to find a better work/life balance with nature on your doorstep but want to continue working on interesting projects within an established agency this could be for you.
We offer competitive package based on experience and are happy to discuss your specific requirements.
We are always interested in personal projects and interests out of the office and are keen to support our team within these areas where possible.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: [email protected]
No agencies please.