Inspirational, strategic and hands-on senior team player that will report directly to the MD and integrate seamlessly with an existing highly skilled and dynamic team.
This person will have ownership of and lead the strategy and delivery across all Dewsign clients. Responsible for proposal writing, scoping, strategy, defining and delivering multiple digital projects while ensuring quality, timeliness and performance against the project roadmap.
This is a demanding role and requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution. Excellent technical, operational and performance management, agile and associated methodologies knowledge and rigorous planning skills are essential.
A strong customer facing product owner and focused team leader, team player and cross functional collaborator.
This is a new role in a fast-paced dynamic business. You need the energy, aptitude and passion to help refine, define and champion best technical delivery practices, and help foster a culture of continuous process management in a high growth and positively charged environment.
In this job role you will be expected to:
- Ownership of all projects, performance and financial delivery
- Gathering requirements, writing proposals, scoping, strategy and delivery of bespoke digital projects
- Manage, support, and motivate delivery teams, and stakeholder expectations
- Client facing and highly skilled at managing and negotiating expectations
- Risk management both for Dewsign and our clients
- Capacity / traffic management and delivery resourcing
- Financial performance & account management
- Manage multiple concurrent project delivery roadmaps using the appropriate methodologies
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning processes internally to ensure that work can be completed versus capacity and business need
- Encourage a culture of innovation and value add; inspiring creative thinking whilst focussing on outcome, putting value and purpose first
- Continually refine delivery and process management
Skills and experience necessary for this job role:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Methodical and process driven
- Passion for administration and associated management systems
- Ability to stick to and pro-actively refine ongoing internal process
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Amazing people management skills
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with demonstrable experience
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns
- Experience of functional & technical specifications
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track
- Ability to keep 3 steps ahead of the client and team members throughout a project duration
- Get satisfaction by making sure people can do their job well and delivery great projects
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Extensive experience in technical digital projects including proposals, scoping, strategy, delivery and management
- That you have managed software development projects, and are familiar with agile and lean methodologies
- A deep understanding of the product development cycle from project inception to final delivery and continuous delivery
- Effective management of teams, in a collaborative environment with a flat structure to deliver projects successfully
- That you are a strong communicator with the ability to proactively manage stakeholders
- The ability to motivate and collaborate with others to achieve complex and challenging objectives through an influential nature
- An understanding of both transitional and transformational change control and management, ideally with experience
- A pragmatic and flexible approach, with a willingness to take on different roles and responsibilities
- A proven ability to determine and report on key project metrics to stakeholders
To succeed in this job role you must have:
- Positive uplifting energy
- Supernatural ability to seamlessly manage and deliver multiple projects and remain calm and relaxed
- A deep understanding and passion for the digital world and associated technologies
- Proven experience owning the delivery of bespoke digital products, services and platforms
- Agile / Kanban / Project Management certifications (preferred but not essential
- Done this before
Experts in providing business transformation, adding value and delivering results. Heritage spanning 20 years. Ethos is Conscious Digital®
Diverse range of clients from global brands, start-ups and education, through charities, SME, in public and private sector. A full-service design agency with digital at its core.
Multilingual pan-European campaigns over web, mobile and social channels for global brands, business critical bespoke software applications, customised eCommerce platforms and business process management systems.
We are very aware how important the correct work/life balance is. The health and well-being of our team is of paramount importance to us.
If you are considering a move out of the city to find a better work/life balance with the nature on your doorstep but want to continue working on interesting projects within an established agency this could be for you.
We offer competitive remuneration based on experience and are happy to discuss your specific requirements.
We are always interested in personal projects and interests out of the office and are keen to support our team within these areas where possible.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: [email protected]
No agencies please.