A job role has arisen for a Digital Account Manager with an entrepreneurial flair and appetite to work with a wide range of great clients and maximise the growth of aleading Digital Design and Development Agency. Based in Falmouth, Cornwall.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our team.
As a Digital Account Manager, your main duty will be to develop relationships with our clients, manage websites, eCommerce, digital product development and digital marketing strategies over a wide range of industries and categories.
Our aim is to help our clients achieve their business goals. Some of their goals may include product development, website optimisation, lead generation or more streamlined digital and social network marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction and longevity.
We will provide training and support your career development in this exciting role.
Ideally, individuals with account management, marketing or project management experience who have a passion for digital, design and technology.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine our clients’ wants and needs
- Define work tasks for the design and development team based on these needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Optimize web content in order to improve SEO
- Implement, present and train clients on social media strategies
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports for clients and our business
- Desire to learn and be at the forefront of digital trends and technology
This role will challenge you; requiring you to both grow and protect our reputation and portfolio whilst preparing and leading the business to the next level.
To succeed in this job role you must have:
- Proven experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Proven experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms eg. WordPress and Shopify
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM & Google Analytics
- Proven experience with CRM / Email Marketing software
- Experience with Google Adwords campaigns and paid ads beneficial
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field would be beneficial
Experts in providing business transformation, adding value and delivering results with a heritage spanning 20 years. Our ethos is Conscious Digital®
We have a diverse range of clients from global brands, start-ups and education, through charities, SME, in public and private sector. A full-service digital design and technology agency with digital at its core.
Multilingual pan-European campaigns over web, mobile and social channels for global brands, business critical bespoke software applications, customised eCommerce platforms and business process management systems.
We are very aware of how important the correct work/life balance is. The health and well-being of our team is of paramount importance to us.
If you are considering a move out of the city to find a better work/life balance with nature on your doorstep but want to continue working on interesting projects within an established agency this could be for you.
We offer competitive package based on experience and are happy to discuss your specific requirements.
We are always interested in personal projects and interests out of the office and are keen to support our team within these areas where possible.
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter stating your background and why you think you would be great for the role to: [email protected]
No agencies please.