Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Dewsign have offices in London and Cornwall; they encourage a relaxed, informal, innovative environment whilst working with the latest tech. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a scenic environment this is the role for you; based in the Cornwall studio where you can eat lunch by the beach, whilst still working on very high profile projects.
Other great benefits include regular team-building afternoons, mindfulness sessions, lunchtime swims, free fresh fruit and snacks, team lunch every Friday and the support and training to become an expert in your field.
- Degree level qualification
- Experience with package managers
- Working knowledge/experience with APIs
- Working knowledge of software engineering best practices including MVC
- Working knowledge of frameworks, version control (GIT) and deployment methodologies;
- Passion for software development
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise efficiently whilst under pressure
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised approach whilst being flexible and proactive
- Ability to think independently and use initiative
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Dewsign is a leading full service digital agency founded in 1999 and based in Falmouth on the Cornish coast. They have grown organically through client recommendations alone. Having delivered projects for major brands such as NIKE, Aon, Spotify, Port Eliot Festival, The Ritz Club (to name a few) the agency has also undertaken pro-bono work for local charities such as Cornwall Good Seafood Guide and Turn to Starboard. Steadily expanding, the agency creates quality, design led, modern technology driven solutions across a range of websites, bespoke web applications and mobile apps.
Thankfully our clients keep us stacked with work. This is a very hands-on role and you will be required to work hard and deliver to deadlines. However, we are very aware how important the correct work/life balance is. The health and well-being of our team is of paramount importance to us, especially in our fast paced industry.
The Dewsign team spend most of their spare time in the sea - sailing, surfing, fishing, kayaking, diving and other water based sports. If you are considering a move out of the city to find a better work/life balance with the nature on your doorstep, but want to continue working on interesting projects within a well established agency, on a good salary - this could be for you.
We offer competitive remuneration based on experience and are happy to discuss your specific requirements.
We are always interested in personal projects and interests out of the office and are keen to support our team with these areas where possible.
Other Application Details
Please send your CV with a link to your portfolio and live projects to [email protected]
No agencies please.