- Dewsign launch new website for Heartlands Cornwall
- Find out who is tracking your web browsing
- What motivates us?
- Mango the surfing dog of Newquay
- George plays with Cambodian Space Project in Radio 3 Session
- Sungha Jung plays 'Come Together'
- Cunning Online Tracking Service That Can't Be Dodged
- Homeplus Subway Virtual Store
- Typeface for dyslectics
- Digital Universe Atlas
- 3D Printers
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Eel Pie Island Canoe Trip
- Port Eliot Estate Website
- Authentics eCommerce Website
Port Eliot Estate Website
Posted on: 22/03/2011
It is not often that you get the opportunity to work on a project such as Port Eliot. Tucked away in St Germans, South East Cornwall – Port Eliot House and Gardens is a truly enchanted place.
As described by Lord St Germans “Port Eliot has the rare distinction of being a Grade 1 listed house with a Grade 1 listed park and garden. Like most houses, Port Eliot has a front door and about there the similarity ends. There are 11 staircases, 15 back doors and 82 chimneys. The roof covers half an acre and not once in living memory has it been completely watertight.”
With a front end design provided by our partner company A-Side Studio, we built a bespoke brochure website with full Content Management System (CMS), including image galleries for the House & Gardens and a blog specifically for Roo the whippet ‘as dictated to Peregrine St Germans’ – this is a must read…
Port Eliot is also known for the annual Festival, now in its ninth year, the Port Eliot Festival (previously called Port Eliot Lit Fest) is an annual celebration of words, music, imagination, laughter, exploration, and – above all – fun. The festival website has been built by Dewsign for the last three years.