- Dewsign launch new website for Heartlands Cornwall
- Find out who is tracking your web browsing
- What motivates us?
- Mango the surfing dog of Newquay
- George plays with Cambodian Space Project in Radio 3 Session
- Sungha Jung plays 'Come Together'
- Cunning Online Tracking Service That Can't Be Dodged
- Homeplus Subway Virtual Store
- Typeface for dyslectics
- Digital Universe Atlas
- 3D Printers
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Eel Pie Island Canoe Trip
- Port Eliot Estate Website
- Authentics eCommerce Website
Authentics eCommerce Website
Posted on: 13/03/2011
Dewsign are proud to announce the launch of a new eCommerce website for Authentics Trading Limited www.authentics.co.uk - designers, distributors and retailers of contemporary modern furniture and interior accessories.
The website designed and built by Dewsign uses a bespoke implementation of our Content Management System CMS4, in conjunction with a faceted browse and search provided by our partner company Netaphor. Authentics can now manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of their online business and are safe in the knowledge that ongoing growth and development of the website for retail, trade and commercial applications is assured.
Dewsign are managing Authentics’ complete Digital Strategy, including Social Network Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, and Pay Per Click marketing (Google and Facebook) in addition to continued support and ongoing website development.
“We are pleased to be working with Authentics, a company a such a heritage in British furniture and interior design. They are still leading the field with their own great products and at the same time championing some of the most exciting young designers to come out of the UK."
Darren Williams – Managing Partner